Please, read the following carefully before you begin your application!
- Application fee and recommendation letters are NOT required at this time for you to apply for UWC, but you will be asked to pay Rs. 2000/- application fee and submit recommendation letters if you are selected for an interview by the Selection Committee. A fee waiver is available for candidates coming from underprivileged backgrounds. See Selections Calendar 2019-20 on our website for results, interview dates and other details.
- You must complete all parts of this online application (see below for details) and submit it by August 31, 2019 (11:59 pm Nepal time) in order to be considered for the selections process for UWC-2020 entry. Submitting an incomplete application disqualifies you.
- If you are unable to complete this online-application due to intermittent access to the internet or for any other reasons, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reasons and we will email you the application form which you can complete it manually, scan it and email it back to us.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nepal.
- The applicant must have been born between March 1, 2002, and August 1, 2004, to meet the age limit.
- All candidates must have completed 10th grade with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (private school) 2.8 (government school) in the SEE final exams.
- Siblings of former UWC students are also eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY — Follow the steps below!
- First, you need an email address to start your online UWC application. If you don’t have an email id, please create one first—Gmail, yahoo, whatever you prefer.
- Use a computer to work on your application. It's not as convenient on a mobile phone.
- Download the PDF Online Application Instructions Packet 2019 below, for your guidance. It provides detailed step-wise instructions to help you complete your online application.
- Once you have the packet downloaded, it is most helpful to you if you roughly look through the entire packet first and read important points listed under no.12 on page 3 before starting your application.
- When ready to start, click HERE to start your online application, OR you can just follow the online application link provided in the instructions packet.
Good luck with your application. We are looking forward to meeting and getting to know you in person!